In this edition of myFertility Awareness Reality Series, I am sharing a client session with Emily. Emily was a member of my recent group and is actively avoiding pregnancy at the moment. Emily shares her experience of learning to trust the method and describes the phases she had to go through to get to the point where she feels confident using the method to prevent pregnancy.
In this episode, as in the other episodes in my Fertility Awareness Reality Series, I pull back the curtain and show you inside a real client session. You get to see exactly what it’s like to work with me one-on-one!
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What Emily gained from the group program after a full year of charting
- How Emily went from thinking she never had any dry days to discover that most of her cycle days are actually dry
- The process of deprogramming that has to happen to allow your partner to ejaculate inside of you on your infertile days (i.e. going fully unprotected)
- Emily talks about how she manages her fertile window to manage using the method with her comfort level
- How your birth control changes change with age and time
- 缺乏信息的常见了cts of the pill given by healthcare providers.
- testoster激素避孕的效果one and cervical mucus
- Nutrient deficiencies related to the hormonal contraceptive use
- Why it’s easier to chart when your cycles are healthy even when you’re trying to avoid pregnancy
- Why the side effects associated with hormonal contraceptives tend to be downplayed by your physician
- Why it’s important to have all of the information to make informed choices about birth control
- FFP 095 | No More Periods? The Blessings of the Curse | Menstrual Suppression | The Pill | Dr. Susan Rako
- Efficacy and Safety of an Injectable Combination Hormonal Contraceptive for Men (research study)
- Clitoral vascularization and sexual behavior in young patients treated with drospirenone-ethinyl estradiol or contraceptive vaginal ring: a prospective, randomized, pilot study
Related Podcast Episodes
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 131 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Managing Hashimoto’s Naturally | Going Gluten Free | Kelly & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 130 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Transitioning from Hormonal Birth Control To Fertility Awareness | Coming Off The Pill | Lisa & Amy
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 129 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Shifting Your Mindset from Predicting Your Cycle (Rhythm Method Thinking) to Fertility Awareness | Lisa & Leda
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP | 113 Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Hypothalamic Amenorrhea | Making Fertility Awareness Work for You | FAM & Breastfeeding | Managing Your Fertile Window | Sarah, Lisa, & Rose Yewchuk
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 112 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Low Progesterone, Miscarriage, Stress & The Menstrual Cycle | Overcoming Fertility Challenges | Amelia & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 107 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | Low Hormone Cycle | Impact of a Long-Term Vegetarian Diet on the Menstrual Cycle | Carolina & Lisa
- [On-Air Client Session] FFP 105 | Fertility Awareness Reality Series | Fertility Awareness Method | PCOS | Balancing Blood Sugar | Nutrition for Fertility | Teri & Lisa
Join the community! Find us in theFertility Friday Facebook Group
Subscribe to theFertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Fertility Friday | Fertility Friday Group Programs
This episode is sponsored by myFertility Friday Group Programs! Gain clarity and confidence using the Fertility Awareness Method and improve your cycle health at the same time! New groups are starting in April 2017:Click herefor more information!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced by J-Gantic