Megan is FertilityCare Practitioner. FertilityCare Practitioners are fertility awareness educators who are trained in the Creighton model of fertility awareness. In today’s show, Megan and I dive into about NaPro Technology and the role that it can play in restoring fertility. We also talk about the Creighton model of fertility awareness, which is a mucus only method, and we delve into cervical mucus and why mucus is central to this model of fertility awareness charting.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- What is different about the Creighton method of fertility awareness charting?
- What is NaPro Technology?
- How do FertilityCare Practitioners and NaPro Doctors work together to interpret a woman’s charts and address any cycle irregularities?
- How is the Creighton model effective, especially considering that it is a mucus-only method of charting?
- Continuous mucus and limited mucus cycles
- How does mucus production shift around ovulation?
- When might observing temperature not actually be helpful?
- Is all mucus fertile? How do you tell when you are fertile?
- How do models like Creighton and Justisse classify “sticky” and “tacky” mucus?
- Why there aren’t only 3 kinds of mucus (i.e. sticky, creamy, egg white)
- What your cervical mucus could be telling you about your cervical health
- 一个健康的男人什么strual cycle look like?
- The process of coming off the pill and charting your cycles
- Are NaPro Doctors “medical” or are they “holistic”?
- How is the approach that NaPro Doctors take differently to mainstream physicians?
Connect with Megan
- Restore FertilityCare | Megan Faller
- Restore FertilityCare Webinar | Megan Faller
- FFP 031 | Using Fertility Awareness Charting to Treat Infertility Naturally | NaPro Technology | Dr. Danielle Miller
- FFP 063 | Lady-Comp & Daysy – Using Tech with Fertility Awareness | Holly Grigg-Spall
Join the community! Find us on theFertility Friday Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe to theFertility Friday Podcast on iTunes!
Music Credit: Intro/Outro music Produced bySirc of (The Nock)